Anyone can create a Group Space. Here’s how.
1. Click the + Add option.
2. The Group Space panel opens. Give the new group space a Name and select the Class/Cohort it is associated with. Then click Save.
3. An Add Users message displays. Select Yes to add users, if desired. (You can add users later on if you prefer.)
4. Select the users you want to add to the group, then select the right arrow. The users are displayed in the ‘In Group’ panel. Select Save when you are ready.
5. The new Group Space is added to your list.
Re-position a Group Space
6. Select the grabber icon for the Group Space. Then drag the Group Space to the desired position in the list.