A Group Space is like the Stream page, but for breakout groups.
1. On the My Learning screen, click the Group Spaces option in the side menu.
2. The Group Spaces page opens. By default, this page lists all Group Spaces and Cohorts/Classes you are enrolled in.
You can filter the page to show only your Group spaces by clicking the ‘All Selected’ filter at the upper left. Then de-select the ‘My Classes’ checkbox.
3. The page updates and displays only your Group Spaces. (This page is very similar to the Stream page.)
- Spaces list – all of the Group Spaces you are enrolled in. Click a Group Space to view the collaboration environment for that group.
- + Add – click this option to add a new Group Space
- Stream panel – this is where you and your group will post questions, comments, ideas, and content
- Start Live Session button – use this button to start a Live Session (virtual meeting) with your group
- People panel – displays a list of all users enrolled in the Group