You have a few different ways to ask questions (and get answers) in Spaces Learning.
Via the Mentors Page/Email
1. You can contact instructors and mentors directly via the Mentors page. First, click the Mentors option in the side menu (or click the mentors icon at the top right of the screen).
2. The Mentors page opens. Here, you can click an email link to send a message to the instructor/mentor through your default email client. These questions will be received as a regular email.
Via the Stream
1. You may choose to ask questions directly in the Stream. Click the "Stream" option in the menu at the top left of the screen.
2. Use the chat tool at the top of the Stream panel to post your question. Questions posted here are visible to the entire cohort.
Refer to the Access and Use the Stream article for more information on using the Stream panel.
Via a Group Space
1. You may also ask questions within a Group Space. These questions are usually more topic-oriented and are only visible to those in the breakout group.
Click the "Group Spaces" option in the side menu.
2. To ask a question, just post it directly to the chat panel as you would in the Stream. Questions posted here are visible to the entire group space.
Refer to the Access and Use a Group Space article for more information on using the Stream panel.