If you add a quiz of type "Resource," you will need to create a container resource to see it. Follow the steps below to create that resource and map it to a quiz.
NOTE: Resource quizzes are usually informal knowledge checks, and there can be more than one per outcome. ("Outcome" quizzes are usually formal, and there can only be one per outcome.)
1. If you add a quiz of type "Resource," it will not initially appear in the skill. You need to add a Resource to attach to the quiz.
2. Click +Add Resource.
3. Configure the Resource with these settings:
- Enter a Name for the quiz.
- Enter a Description for the quiz.
- Set the Resource Type to 'Quiz.'
- Select the target quiz in the Quiz drop-down selector.
- Set the Format to 'Quiz.'
- Set the Completion Logic to 'Completed by Quiz.'
- Set the other settings as desired.
- Select Save when you are ready.
3. The new Quiz resource is now visible. Re-position the Quiz if desired, then exit the Quick Editor.