A) I updated Flash and I still cannot get in.
B) I launch the GameScape and it keeps loading.
C) I launch the GameScape and I am getting a blank white page.
Browser updates to Flash cause troubles for some students. We have found that the current version of Firefox and Flash combined with disabling hardware acceleration provides the best environment to run your content.
- Install/Update Mozilla Firefox (https://www.mozilla.org/)
- Install/Update Adobe Flash (https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/) from Firefox
- Disable Hardware Acceleration
- Launch your lab
- While load wheel is spinning, right-click on the lab and choose Settings
- On the Display tab, uncheck “Enable hardware acceleration”
- Click Close
How to enable Flash in Safari: